Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Model-actress Elizabeth Hurley has taken to Twitter to poke fun at rumours that she is the one behind her cricketer beau Shane Warne's dramatic make-over.

The 46-year-old beauty with a series of tweets in a sarcastic tone posted,

"I've decided to take full responsibility for Shane Warne's remarkable weight loss and will be publishing my secret, possibly evil, regime shortly. Please buy multiple copies to benefit my retirement fund (laughs)."

With her tweets, the Austin Powers star was clearly in the mood to tease Warne.

"I am about to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich you may watch me as you slowly spoon up your thin and tasteless gruel. Then I'll sit on your back and make you do 200 one-armed press-ups. And perhaps pin you down and re-tattoo your eyeliner," she posted.


0 comments

Post a Comment