Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

We all have heard it a zillion times that they are not dating, but 'Band Baaja Baarat' co-stars Ranveer Singh and Anushka have always managed to dodge the question with weird explanations of why they are not dating. Here comes another one from Ranveer Singh!

Recently, one of the most eligible bachelors of B-town revealed on Star World's celebrity chat show 'Simi Selects India's Most Desirable' that though he's attracted to the 'Rab Ne Bana De Jodi' actress, they aren't an item.

When asked how he could resist her, Ranveer replied, “It’s not easy. Look at her. She’s beautiful. She’s a stunner…She is this most amazing amalgamation of beauty and talent and intelligence and wit…I am awestruck by her!

So why isn’t he dating her? “I do get attracted to her at times. It’s hard (to stay away). I am not good enough to be Anushka Sharma’s boyfriend.”

Singh, who was even caught kissing Sharma on an actor's birthday bash, went on to elaborate, “She’s so beautiful; I am not that good looking. She’s so talented; I am not so talented… she deserves someone better than me and that’s why I would not put her through me. I think Anushka deserves better than me. I am not good for Anushka… period.”

Good effort, Ranveer!

I can do a $ex scene with Anushka – Ranveer

However, ask them about their compatibility on camera, and both agree that they get along like a house on fire.

Ranveer even went on to add that he is comfortable in shooting intimate scene with Anushka. “I can do a $ex scene with Anushka again because she’s a very supportive co-star.”

The actor was also all praises for her rumored girlfriend's professionalism and acting.

Ranveer gets candid about his first break

The 23-year-old actor, who has become popular with girls after his debut film, said that he had his share of struggles before entering the mainstream cinema.

“Things got really bad as my struggle period coincided with recession, so I really hit rock bottom. My family was also not having the best of time financially. But my family is my grounding experience,” he adds.

However, soon, the actor got his break. “First time in their history, YRF (Yash Raj Films) launched a lead solo hero who was a newcomer.” And now, he says, he has “no time to pause and see what all is happening around.”



0 comments

Post a Comment