Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Reema Sen is amazed at the response she has been receiving to her sensuous role of Durga, Sardar Khan's ( played by Manoj Bajpayee) second wife in "Gangs of Wasseypur" and expressed her thoughts about the size zero trend that she thinks is obnoxious.

"Anurag had told me that people were going to go crazy over my character but I never expected this. I never thought that people will be so ga ga over the character. People have found a cotton sari and a quarter second back shot so sexy - I am amazed," stated Reemma in a recent interview.

"Had it not come after 'The Dirty Picture', people would have said I looked fat. Vidya has made voluptuous look sexy and I really need to thank her," attributing her success to Vidya Balan.

"Everyone is so crazy over the size zero concept. I don't think fat is sexy but being skinny is not that great either. It's like their bodies are all the same and without seeing the face you don't know who it is. This is an obnoxious trend where people are anorexic and they try to look sexy," added the actor saying that she doesn't think skinny bodies make one look sexy.

Bebo, who is back to her size-zero avatar with Halkat Jawani, her Heroine song, has recently said: "Being fat is not sexy! Anyone who says that is talking crap. Voluptuous is sexy, but fat is out."


Sonakshi on the other hand remarked "People have told me they are happy that the full-figured Indian heroine is back. I have broken the size zero mould. I don't agree with the concept of being stick thin.

At the end of the day, Indian men want women who are well-rounded, voluptuous and curvaceous, someone they can hold."

Reemma, the latest entrant to the curvaceous league of Bollywood, wasn't quite chubby when she entered showbiz.

However, with Vidya Balan, Sonakshi Sinha and now Reemma Sen prove their best with their hot voluptuousness, women with curvaceous, well rounded and voluptuous looks are back again in vogue in Bollywood.

0 comments

Post a Comment