Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Sunaina has been missing from the scene for quite a long that we almost forgot how she looks.

Yes, We are talking about the same gorgeous looking actor who got her break with her debut Tamil film 'Kadhalil Vizhunthen (2008)' opposite Nakul. She was then seen in 'Masilamani (2009)' and 'Vamsam (2010)', that depsite been succesful at the Box Office didn't do any good to her acting career.

"I have no issues playing the second lead as long as my role is significant and is the cause for a turning point in the movies," said the sportive belle,  who is currently busy playing the second lead in the Thiru directed 'Samar' with Vishal and Trisha.

"I am sure that my next film will be a landmark in my career," confided Sunaina about her next project Neerparavai, directed by Seenu Ramasamy.

0 comments

Post a Comment