Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor's wedding is due next year but sister Soha Ali Khan says that they have not started preparing for the wedding as both of them are busy with Agent Vinod.

Saif, 41, who announced recently that he will tie the knot with girlfriend Kareena in March, is currently busy with the post-production of his upcoming action-thriller film.

"Currently, they are busy with Agent Vinod. After the film we will start their wedding preparation. We don't want to leave any stones unturned for it. Everything will start after the film gets released," said Soha.

Soha, 33, who herself has no plans of marriage in the near future, is currently busy with her first comedy Chemistry along with actor Shreyas Talpade.

"I am excited that for first time I will be doing a comedy film because I was bored after playing widows in the film. It's a fun film and people will see my humorous side for the first time," she said.

The actress who was last seen in Soundtrack, was in the capital to launch Park Avenue's autumn/winter 2011 range.

Asked whose dressing sense does she admire, she said, "I believe my family has a unique style of dressing. My mother was one of the divas of 1960's and my brother is one of the stylish actors of the industry."

0 comments

Post a Comment