Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Mahie Gill is on cloud nine and why not? Her recent RGV's release 'Not A Love Story'has unexpectedly become a hit.

Ask her about his feeling and she says, "The amount of calls and appreciation I got for 'Not A Love Story'was just shocking for me. People really complimented and even the film fraternity did so. Thus it feels quite nice and I am excited." The film was shot in just twenty days.

Ask Mahie if such 'short-term' films don't help actors to do justice to their role and she replies, "Even I was wondering that whether I would be able to give out the proper expressions or not. But after watching the film and getting good reviews, I felt it worked out in our favour. Moreover, since I hail from theater background, it hardly matters for me now whether a film is shot in twenty days or hours. The experience was interesting and fun-filled for me."

And what about the so-called scary building in which the film was shot? "Well, shooting in the same building where the real incident had taken place on which the film was based, was really scary and creepy. Woh building dekhke mujhe ghabarahat hoti thiand weird things used to come into my mind."

0 comments

Post a Comment