Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Actress Vijayalakshmi, who made an impressive debut with Venkat Prabhu's Chennai 600028 and later went on to act in films like Anjathey and Katradhu Kalavu, is all set to play Muthulakshmi, wife of Veerappan, in AMR Ramesh's Vanayudham.

Confirming the news, Vijayalakshmi says, "I know a lot about Veerappan's life and history. So, when Ramesh told me the storyline and my part, I was naturally excited. And Ramesh sir is a well-known director, and famous for his films on sensitive subjects. So, I said yes without even thinking twice."

Vijayalakshmi will start shooting for her part from the end of this month. "The rest of the cast is already shooting for the film," she informs.

Will she also be meeting Muthulakshmi in person? "I will have to do a lot of homework for my character. I need to know about her and her lifestyle. The director said I will meet her sometime soon, but I don't know when!" she smiles.

Vanayudham will simultaneously be made in Kannada as Attahasa. While Kishore plays Veerappan in the film, Arjun, Bollywood actor Suresh Oberoi and Divya Spandana play Vijayakumar, Rajkumar and a journalist respectively.

0 comments

Post a Comment