Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

I'm much better endowed than the picture suggests," lashes out an angry Ravi Kishan whose n#de act pictures from a non-descript film Chitkabrey has been circulated in the media.

Claiming that this is nothing but a publicity stunt by the film's producer, the angry actor says, "If I go n#de, my hands would not be able to protect my modesty. There's clearly some hankypanky here."

The Bhojpuri-Hindi actor, who will be seen next in Saif Ali Khan's Agent Vinod explains, "Why would I flash my private parts in public for a film's publicity? Why would I pose naked at this point in my career? Am I a desperate newcomer? I have Saif's Agent Vinod coming up. At this point I am shooting with Naseeruddin Shah. I have done nearly 60 films in Hindi and Bhojpuri. Do you think I need to flash my private parts to get noticed?"

The actor who has films like Mani Ratnam's Raavan and Shyam Benegal's Welcome To Sajjanpur to his name claims that the photographs released in the media have been morphed. "I've already confronted the film's producer Suneet Arora. He will have to withdraw the lewd n#de picture, hold a press conference and apologizse, or face consequences," says the actor.

He has already asked his lawyer to look into the matter. "Sadly, it's very difficult to prove the legitimacy of an offensive picture. We quite often see top stars clicked in compromising pictures. They go hoarse protesting that isn't them. But who listens? I won't take this lying down. It's a question of my self-respect. I feel I've been publicly raped. I've a wife and two daughters at home who are not amused. If I ever go n#de it would be for a good cause."

0 comments

Post a Comment