Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Rakhi has extended an olive branch to Shraddha Sharma, Raja Chaudhary's ex, who came on her show recently.

In the past, Sawant had called her names and accused her of luring Abhishek Awasthi (Rakhi's ex-boyfriend). But all is well now. Says a source, "Shraddha was initially apprehensive about Rakhi's behaviour on the show, but was in for a pleasant surprise."

Item girl Shradha Sharma may be in news very often for her relationship status with ex-beau Raja Chaudhary, but the hottie thrashing the rumours clarifies, "I feel very bad when people talk about my personal life because it's my life and it's very personal.

I don't want anybody to talk about it and laugh. Even reports about me getting married to Raja were rubbish. I never said I would marry Raja. I don't know from where these rumours sprout. Many a time, I don't react to such rumours or articles published about me and Raja because if I react, things would get worse. I only want to react on my work or dance, not my personal life. I just wanna clarify that I am very much single and I am really not interested in being associated with anybody right now." The sad Shradha adds, "Till the time everything goes better for me, I want to just concentrate on my career and work."

0 comments

Post a Comment