Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Just when you thought Sanjay Dutt was finally settled in life, both personally and professionally, there seems to be trouble in paradise. His 22-year-old daughter Trishala, from his first wife Richa Sharma, is insisting she wants to join films.

But her possessive father is not willing to let her follow her dreams. "I am not encouraging my daughter to do films at all. It never happens with the Dutts," he says with an air of finality. "My sisters or my niece could have been in the movies too, but that is not the way my father raised us. This is the way he wanted it. She is keen, but then she has studied forensic science, which is also a great career option."

What if the defiant Trishala doesn't listen to her father? "She will have to listen to me," asserts Dutt. Considering the father and daughter's differences in the past - and also Trishala's recent interviews where she has been quoted as saying, "Ultimately, the decision is mine. I will do what I think is best for me and what makes me happy" - it looks like another round of family drama is about to unfold in the Dutt household.

And there could be more disturbances in Dutt's bliss, with rumours suggesting that the super successful Munnabhai franchise might slip away from him. "These are just rumours. Raju Hirani has asked for my dates," clarifies Dutt. Presently, the actor seems in a happy space. "I am feeling good these days. I am looking forward to Rascals and Chatur Singh. I am very much at peace. I have two beautiful kids and a lovely wife, what else could one want?" he says.

"Two" beautiful kids, did he say?

0 comments

Post a Comment