Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Hollywood star Megan Fox is removing her tattoo of screen siren Marilyn Monroe in a bid to avoid attracting negative energy.

The 25-year-old actress began laser treatment on her forearm inking earlier this year and said that she wanted to get rid of the tattoo because she thinks the late screen icon is a negative character, reported Daily Mail.

"I'm removing it. It is a negative character, as she suffered from personality disorders and was bipolar. I do not want to attract this kind of negative energy in my life," said Fox.

Talking about the meaning behind her Monroe tattoo, Fox had previously said, "I really admire Marilyn Monroe, but I would never try to emulate her. I got the tattoo as a warning. It warns me not to let myself be treated so badly by the film industry so that it breaks me down."

It's not the only thing Fox has grown to regret - she also removed her navel piercing when she was 20.

"I did it when I was 16 years old because I was a fan of Britney Spears. The only time I tried to imitate someone else. But then I thought it was tacky and so I removed it when I turned 20," she said.

The 'Transformers' actress has around nine tattoos and her other inkings include a quote on her shoulder reading 'We will all laugh at gilded butterflies' and a tribal mark on her left wrist.

She also has a tribute to her 'Passion Play' co-star Mickey Rourke, 57.

"Mickey is such a beautiful, wonderful human being. He's so genuine and so sweet and so talented. I just love him to death. I actually got a tattoo that is sort of in honour of him. It's on my ribs," said Fox.

0 comments

Post a Comment