Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Actor Joe Manganiello says he was "severely depressed" after missing out on playing Superman because filming clashed with his work on True Blood.

The 34-year-old was asked to audition for the role of the iconic superhero in Zack Snyder's forthcoming reboot 'Superman: Man of Steel' but because of his date issues the part eventually went to Henry Cavill, reported Contactmusic.

"This was back in January. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't (upset)... I was really, severely depressed for a few months. For a few months afterwards.

"Because I really thought the direction they were taking the movie and the character, I really thought I had a great idea where to take that and I was very excited and I just wanted to try out my ideas and things. But, you know, it just wasn't meant to be. I never got to put on the suit," Manganiello said.

0 comments

Post a Comment