Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D has been given a big boost as her reality TV show ends - she's back with Sandra Bullock's ex-husband Jesse James.

Von D's LA Ink show was cancelled on Thursday (18Aug11) after she reportedly told producers and network executives she no longer wanted to appear on the show.

Hours after the news broke, James told People.com he and his ex are engaged again after splitting last month (Jul11).

He said, "Sometimes you are only given one chance in life... It was up to me to open my eyes and see it. That girl is my chance. I will never stop fighting and striving to hold on to her. Showing her how special she is, and how much I love her."

Von D stormed off the set of U.S. breakfast show Good Day LA and cancelled a series of promotional appearances after splitting from TV mechanic James.

0 comments

Post a Comment