Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Jessica Alba has given birth to her second daughter with husband Cash Warren.

The “Little Fockers” actress gave birth on Saturday and the couple have named the baby girl Haven Garner Warren.

Jessica Alba posted on her official Facebook page: “Hope you’re enjoying the weekend. Cash and I are so excited to announce the birth of our daughter, Haven Garner Warren.”

The actress revealed that the healthy baby girl weighed 7lbs and was 19 inches long. She thanked everyone for their support during her pregnancy.

“It means the world to me,” she said.

Alba and Cash already have a daughter. 3-year-old daughter Honor is said to be very happy and excited about the birth of her little sister.

Alba announced the pregnancy in February, and later spoke of the intense food cravings she experienced while expecting her second child, admitting,

“I don’t deprive myself of anything. I eat whatever.”

I wish I could eat what I want and manage to look like Jessica Alba!

It was natural all the way for the actress, who used a technique known as “hypnobirthing” for the arrival of the new baby. As you can probably work out, that involves undergoing hypnosis during childbirth. She recommended it for pain reduction and keeping her calm through the birth.

Jessica Alba will next be seen on the big screen in “Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World,” from August 19. That’s not far away, but if you can’t wait, here’s Jessica Alba in the movie trailer for “Spy Kids 4.”

0 comments

Post a Comment