Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

B-town lovely Celina Jaitley is no longer single. The actress married Peter Haag last month in Austria.

Both Celina and Haag were dating each other for the last one and a half years. A family tragedy forced the couple to hold the announcement of their life's most favorite moment. Celina and Haag officially became husband and wife at a quiet ceremony in an ancient monastery in Australia.

Tweets the newlywed Celina, "With great pleasure I would like to announce my wedding with @ peterhaag on the 23rd of last month at a thousand year old monastery in Austria. We seek your blessings and good wishes, and apologize for the delayed announcement due to a family tragedy. Here is a picture of the most cherished moment of our lives. The picture features myself and my beloved husband, flanked by my dearest father in law to my left, and my brother in law to Peter's right."

Our best wishes for the lovely couple.

0 comments

Post a Comment