Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Sona's role as an actress in Ko fetched her acclaims. But it apparently also earned her the wrath of Namitha, on whom it's reportedly modelled.

Certain sections of the media had reported that Sona had sent an SMS to Namitha, asking her if she was upset with her. And Namitha had apparently replied saying it was OK and asked Sona not to call her again.

When CT contacted Sona, she said, "I did send an SMS to Namitha, telling her the role was a fictious one and I was just acting in it. I told her I had nothing personal against her. But she didn't respond. But I didn't try calling her."

Meanwhile, the actress is keen to make an autobiopic. "The film will be based on certain incidents that happened in my life. It will cover three stages in my life and I will be playing the lead in one of them. I want a reputed director to handle the project sensitively. But it will go on floors only after I complete 2010 Bhagyaraj with Premji and another film with Venkat Prabhu," she informed.

0 comments

Post a Comment