Celebs Factory
Content feed Comments Feed

Having garnered great appreciation for 'Laila O Laila', Yana thinks she is the 'ultimate' dance diva.

With so many of our Bollywood belles doing the special naach-gaana, it becomes difficult to pick the hottest. So when we met Yana Gupta, who is seen in the sizzling number Laila O Laila from the film 'Chalo Dilli', we asked her to do the job for us.

"Of course, I'm the best item girl around," said Yana, who showed us what she was all about in 'Jhalak Dikhla Ja'. "My participation in the reality show has helped me a great deal. It helped me look better, perform better, feel better. I think I did a good job!"

She adds, "However, if you ask me to pick the most authentic item girl, it has to be Malaika Arora Khan. She is simply superb. She has been around for years now, and people love to see her comeback and do a dance every once in a way."

0 comments

Post a Comment